- Coloured cob
- Excellent to hack in company
- Not phased by busy traffic and large vehicles (double decker buses etc.)
- Easy to bath, clip and farrier
- Up to date with teeth and vaccinations
- Never bucked or reared
- Preferred weight below 11 stone
- Comes with saddle and bridle
- Not suitable for a novice as he doesn't like being ridden alone
- NO laminitis
- Harry needs an experienced rider, as he gets very stressed if he gets left alone.
- He needs to be kept in a group otherwise he becomes stressed and overly attached to just one horse.
- He strongly dislikes being stabled and will attempt to jump out.
Ryder Davies, Woodbridge Suffolk